The weekly compilation of crime stops by Deep Sentinel: live guards on duty, stepping up to prevent crime. Through the use of cameras, AI-technology, and 2-way audio, our live guards are able to PROACTIVELY prevent crime — something that no other alarm or security system can do. Featured on this week’s episode:
1. Live guards intervene on a suspect and remove him from the property as he attempts to break a front door and burglarize a local business in Vallejo, CA. (0:01)
2. Deep Sentinel guards thwart two suspicious loiterers at a commercial property in Los Angeles, CA. (0:21)
3. Live guards remove a suspicious loiterer from a retail storefront in Riverside, CA. (0:40)
4. Deep Sentinel guards deterring a trespasser at a local business in Santa Cruz, CA. (0:54)
5. Guards intervene on two suspects at a commercial property in Santa Rosa, CA. The suspects respectfully communicate with one of our guards and leave the property without further action needed. (1:18)
6. Deep Sentinel’s AI deterrent scares off two trespassers who are caught lurking at a retail store in Ewa Beach, HI. (1:59).
Be sure to tune in every Tuesday to see our weekly crime stops! Learn more at www.deepsentinel.com
Grade 1 Door Locks
You can only submit entirely new text for analysis once every 7 seconds.5 Tips to Buy a Home Security System
Best Spy Audio Recorders of 2017
5 Great Spots to Install Hidden Home Security Cameras
How Effective Are Home Security Cameras at Deterring Burglars?