The weekly compilation of crime stops by Deep Sentinel: live guards on duty, stepping up to prevent crime. Through the use of cameras, AI-technology, and 2-way audio, our live guards are able to PROACTIVELY prevent crime — something that no other alarm or security system can do. Featured on this week’s episode:
1. Live guard intervenes as a trespasser kicks a customer’s front door in Grand Prairie, TX. Following the intervention, our guards signals the Deep Sentinel alarm and the suspect is deterred off the property immediately. Local police arrived shortly after (not shown) thanks to our speedy response time. (0:01)
2. Guards intervene on a loiterer at a residential property in Norfolk, VA. The suspect respectfully communicates with one of our guards and leaves the property without further action needed. (0:13)
3. Deep Sentinel guard intervenes on two trespassers who are attempting to urinate on a customers home in San Francisco, CA. As soon as they hear the guards voice through the camera’s microphone, they run off! (0:25)
4. Live guards notice two suspects loitering outside of a customer’s home in Grants Pass, OR. They thought the property would be a good place for a quick photoshoot, but Deep Sentinel guards immediately removed them from the property. (0:35)
5. Deep Sentinel’s live guards deter three loiterers away from a closed commercial storefront in Tempe, AZ. (0:57)
6. Live guards intervene on a suspect at a customer’s home in Wilmington, NC. Assuming that the suspect was welcome on the property, our guards requested that he provide us with the homeowners information. When he failed to provide it, our guard deterred him off the property within seconds! (1:18)
Be sure to tune in every Tuesday to see our weekly crime stops! Learn more at www.deepsentinel.com.
Common Mistakes When Installing Wireless Security Cameras
For securing your family as well as prized possessions, no matter if you are inside your residence or far from it, a protection electronic camera system is a must. The marketplace is swamped with budget-friendly protection electronic cameras and systems, so it doesn’t set you back an arm as well as a leg to install one (safety and security system) in your residence! Nonetheless, you require to be a little mindful when it pertains to setting up video tracking devices for safety monitoring. There is sufficient extent to mess all of it up as well as that’s largely due to the fact that of plug-and-play nature of cordless security devices. Right here are the most typical errors while setting up wireless video clip surveillance devices that can make it entirely useless. So checked out and prevent these typical blunders!Using Wire Fencing As a Security Alternative
Cable fence is just one of one of the most preferred safety and security methods that individuals make use of as a safety and security alternative. The cable is really durable as well as it aids in decreasing the instances of trespassing. There are various dimensions that you can choose from and also all of it depends on the needs of an individual. There are whole lots of objectives that wire fencing has. You can utilize it so regarding have the pets that you back, and even keeping intruders away. This is certainly one of the methods that you can select so regarding make sure that you have secured your home. To be able to cut through this sort of fencing, you will require specialist tools. This goes to show simply how dependable the option truly is.Diversion Safes – Why Do I Need a Diversion Safe in My Home?
I presume the initial inquiry is what is a Diversion Safe? Simply think of exactly how often you leave your valuables laying around your home. Be honest – are you one to leave your watch or rings on the coffee table? How about your pricey jewelry – do you put it away in a safe area when you return from a party or do you leave it on your bureau in plain sight till tomorrow? These are just a couple of points that we make with our valuables to supply them to robbers. However what if you could leave these prizes out in plain sight where a thief couldn’t see it? You may ask how that is possible.Personal Alarms – Why You Should Always Have a Personal Alarm With You to Keep You Safe
An Individual Alarm is something that you need to always keep with you. Before I discuss why, let’s discuss what is an Individual Alarm system. These products are cost-effective and also little and can be lugged anywhere: pockets, bag, hands and for youngsters, connected to their clothes. When turned on by pulling out a pin or pressing a button, this fantastic device emits a very loud when set off – as loud as 130 db in many cases.Door Alarms – How Door Alarms Can Help Deter a Home Invasion
Door Alarms are an excellent method to prevent a robber from obtaining into your house. Yet the majority of people just put these gadgets on their front door for defense. However what regarding the back door, your side doors or your garage door? These areas likewise need alarm systems to allow you recognize that you have unwanted people in your house. If a thief is simply a person that is unskilled, he will most likely just attempt your front door and also the Door Alarm will function perfectly and also scare the creep away. Nevertheless, if the burglar has been doing this for a while he will generally look your residence over before trying to barge in. There are several points he can try to find: