Check out this compilation of crime stops by Deep Sentinel: live guards on duty, stepping up to prevent crime! Through the use of cameras, AI-technology, and 2-way audio, our live guards are able to PROACTIVELY prevent crime — something that no other alarm or security system can do.
Featured in this week’s crime stop:
• Deep Sentinel guard prevent a break-in at a local business in Concord, CA
• Live guards prevent an auto burglary at a residential property in Phoenix, AZ.
• Deep Sentinel guard deters a suspect attempting to steal mail at a dispensary in Nevada City, CA.
• Live guard scares off a trespasser tampering with the front door of a residential property in Oakland, CA.
• Deep Sentinel guard stopped vandalism-in-progress at a fast food drive-thru in Los Angeles, CA.
• Live guard deters a suspect attempting to tamper with car doors at a residential property in Dayton, OH.
• Deep Sentinel’s AI deterrent scares off a trespasser lurking at a closed business after-hours in Springfield, MO.
• Last but not least, one of our awesome Deep Sentinel customers wishes our guard team a happy New Year!
Be sure to tune in every Tuesday for our weekly crime stops! Learn more and get protected today at: www.deepsentinel.com.
A Guide for the Home Security Camera
API quota exceeded. You can make 500 requests per day.Keeping Burglars at Bay
Safety With Roller Shutters
Finding the Best Security Roller Shutters
Best Home Security System – Wired or Wireless?